December 1, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!

Hello my fantabulous followers! Wow it has been awhile since I have been on here. I would like to start posting again soon now that my little man has arrived! Caleb Ryder was born on November 18, 2010 at 12:40a.m. He came 3 weeks early so it was a nice surprise for Thanksgiving! We are so excited he is here and now that he is I am hoping to start crafting his cute little milestones and such. So look forward to some cute ideas! I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving! Talk to you soon!!!


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! What a sweet 'lil guy!

    Sarah
    http://craftingandcreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! I just had a baby boy in June. Enjoy every single minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Caleb is just beautiful. What a special time for you!

    xox
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! My daughter hasn't been blogging much since she delivered my most recent grandchild. :) They do keep one hopping don't they. But such joys! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!