March 5, 2017

Team Mom Duties


 

Hi all! Wow I can't believe how long it has been since I've been on here! My friend encouraged me to start blogging again with all my crafting ideas so here I am! Can I just say I have missed having a place to show off all my projects and goodies! And you guys are in for a treat because it only will I start to post again about different craft ideas but I will also start uploading free digital files of crafts, home decor, silhouette cut files, etc. I look forward to sharing these all with you!

For today I wanted to share a little bit about my latest project...Little League Baseball Banner. So kiddo #2 (we have 3 kids now!!!) is in his 3rd year of baseball and is loving it! My hubs stepped up to be the manager, his dad stepped up as assistant and I stepped up as team mom...were taking over!!! Bahahaha!!! 

Anyway so I'm sure you've all seen the new fangled fancy vinyl banners many sports teams have. While those are great I love me some good old fashioned hand made felt. Not only do I love the look of it but they are so much more cost effective!

So I ran to Joanns and purchased a yard of black felt, a yard of yellow, a yard of white, and a quarter yard of brown. I made sure to buy them on sale so I got them for $11.67. Add the paint for $10 and the ribbon for $5 we now have a custom handmade banner for under $25!

The banner itself took a few hours a day for a few days to design and assemble but luckily I had my handy silhouette cameo to cut all the shapes for me. Then my husband and I hot glued them on and I hand painted the names, etc. I am so happy with how it turned out and it's going to look great all year on the field! 

11 comments:

  1. Wallpaper HD
    Panties
    G-String
    Bikini
    Lingerie
    Underwear
    Sexy and Beautiful Woman
    https://a-8k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. JOKER GAMING Indonesian online slots are recommended and trusted in Asia as a place to play and look for endless profits and get jackpots with hundreds of millions of rupiah right now.

    JOKER123 Slot online indonesia terekomendasi dan terpercaya di asia sebagai tempat bermain dan mencari keuntungan yang tiada henti dan dapatkan jackpot dengan ratusan juta rupiah sekarang juga.

    AGEN JOKER Gaming slot mesin yang menarik perhatian banyak orang dengan game game yang tersedia yang sangat memuaskan para pemain, dapatkan akun id nya sekarang juga di sini sobat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sebelum anda membaca lebih jauh lagi, terlebih dahulu lakukan pendaftaran dan mendapatkan akun ID Judi Slot Online untuk bermain dan mempraktikan permainan mesin slot yang akan kami berikan kepada anda hari ini.
    Coba buka juga tautan dibawah ini ya teman-teman :
    Situs Slot rjoker123.net
    Agen Judi Slot rjoker388.net
    Daftar Slot rjoker128.net
    Login Slot rjoker123.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very interested in your blog. I hope we can work together in the future

    joker gaming
    slot joker123

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!