December 9, 2009

Dishtowel Twirly Skirt

This is so cute that I must blog about this today so I am now doing two postings in one day! Woo Hoo! I know I am saying that a lot lately. I am a very cheery person this time of year since Christmas is my favorite holday which reminds me I need to post some Christmas crafts. I'm getting off track.

So I am posting about this adorable blog I Like the Way You Do (fill in the blank). Yes that is the real name of her blog which I love. She has an adorable dishtowel twirly skirt tutorial that I am so excited to try.


I think this is the cutest thing I have ever seen and it can cost you less that 5 dollars! That is always a great thing in my book. I cannot wait to try this out and neither should you! Head on over to Shelly's Blog and check out her Dishtowel Twirly Skirt Tutorial and all the other adorabl things that she does! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!