June 11, 2010

Explanation...

Hello my fantabulous readers! I know it has been way too long since I have been on here and I apologize for that. As you all know I am pregnant due this coming December. I just finished my 1st trimester which felt like I hit a brick wall and still does. Each day I barely get out of bed to get my daughter up and have a hard time staying awake. I take a nap when she allows me (so when she takes a nap) and am in bed shortly after she goes down. Even with all this sleep I am getting I am still exhausted. So I have had no energy to do any crafts which is why I made the decision to temporarily pack up my crafts and put them in storage. This was a sad decision but with no energy and our moving date approaching I decided it was inevitable and needed to be done.
On a more exciting note, my husband graduated today from the Verdugo Power Academy and is now a certified lineman.

Next step, find a job! This will be our main focus in the next few months as we find him a job, find a place, move out, and start our lives together. During this time I will continue to be on a hiatus from crafting but wil try to get on here every now and then to give you updates as well as feature cute crafts I discover. Amanda will still graciously give us Fashionable Fridays each week so even during this time of exhaustion and excitement, we can all look our best.
I want to thank you all for being such fantabulous readers and understanding that I need some time off. I am hoping in the future I will be able to get more energy and start crafting again once we have our own place. Thank you again for all your understanding and I hope to talk to you soon!!!!

3 comments:

  1. it's a special time and it's not forever. and i sooo understand that first tri fatigue. take care of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, understand that... enjoy it and stay well! Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take the time you need for you and your little baby- blogland will be here when you return! Blessings on you and your family as you look forward to so many good changes happening in your life:) Megan @honeywerehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!