June 11, 2010

Explanation...

Hello my fantabulous readers! I know it has been way too long since I have been on here and I apologize for that. As you all know I am pregnant due this coming December. I just finished my 1st trimester which felt like I hit a brick wall and still does. Each day I barely get out of bed to get my daughter up and have a hard time staying awake. I take a nap when she allows me (so when she takes a nap) and am in bed shortly after she goes down. Even with all this sleep I am getting I am still exhausted. So I have had no energy to do any crafts which is why I made the decision to temporarily pack up my crafts and put them in storage. This was a sad decision but with no energy and our moving date approaching I decided it was inevitable and needed to be done.
On a more exciting note, my husband graduated today from the Verdugo Power Academy and is now a certified lineman.

Next step, find a job! This will be our main focus in the next few months as we find him a job, find a place, move out, and start our lives together. During this time I will continue to be on a hiatus from crafting but wil try to get on here every now and then to give you updates as well as feature cute crafts I discover. Amanda will still graciously give us Fashionable Fridays each week so even during this time of exhaustion and excitement, we can all look our best.
I want to thank you all for being such fantabulous readers and understanding that I need some time off. I am hoping in the future I will be able to get more energy and start crafting again once we have our own place. Thank you again for all your understanding and I hope to talk to you soon!!!!

4 comments:

  1. it's a special time and it's not forever. and i sooo understand that first tri fatigue. take care of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, understand that... enjoy it and stay well! Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take the time you need for you and your little baby- blogland will be here when you return! Blessings on you and your family as you look forward to so many good changes happening in your life:) Megan @honeywerehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you'd like an alternative to randomly approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women chase YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to view this eye-opening video to learn a amazing little secret that can literally get you your own harem of attractive women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!