September 30, 2009

One Crafty Mommy

For most of my life I have always been trying to come up with things that I can make for my family and friends. I believe that a gift from the heart is much more meaningful than a store bought one. So I have been making gifts, crafts, scrapbooks, etc for a few years now and everytime I make something my friends and family say that I should show them off to everyone. I always brush it off but then one day it hit me! Why shouldn't I show off my work? I have so much fun coming up with creative things not only for gifts but for partys as well. Lately I have helped plan baby showers, bachelorette partys, and even a wedding. I have so much fun doing these and I hope to be doing them for a long time!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!