September 30, 2009

Diaper Cakes

About 9 months ago I was working with my aunt to throw my cousin Sara a baby shower. I wanted to do something special for her as my gift that could also be Incorporated into the decorations. I did some research and heard about diaper cakes. I thought to myself, "Hey I can do that!" So I bought the supplies and made my very first diaper cake. I was very skeptical because I did not know what people would think but I decided to do it anyway.

I brought it to the baby shower and people loved it, especially Sara! She was so excited that it even matched the Winnie the Pooh theme of her baby shower. Everyone could not stop complimenting me and said that I should do this again. So one month later at my other cousin Nikki's baby shower I made a Noah's Ark cake. Once again I was given many compliments and they all told me I should start a business. And that is how Chubster Diaper Cakes was born.

I now have my own website and do a diaper cake about once a month. I am having so much fun doing them and hope that my business expands in the future but for now its perfect.
Check out my website for more information!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for submitting your project to Trendy Treehouse. We would love to talk with you more about your diaper cakes. They are very cute! I will contact you soon about this and a couple of your other projects submissions as well.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!