September 29, 2009

Who is One Crafty Mommy?

I am a relatively sane stay-at-home mom. I have a wonderful husband and one beautiful children age 2. She is my entire world and I feel so blessed to have her. We are currently looking to buy our first house in Torrance but that could always change depending on job. We know thtat we will be blessed with whatever God feels is right for us. We work, play, go to church, and basically have a good time. To keep my brain from going to mush from too much mommy-time, I started doing crafts, party planning, diaper cakes galore. I love coming up with new party planning ideas and crafts to make. When I'm not making crafts(or cooking, cleaning, changing diapers, doing laundry, bible study, mommy & me, etc.), you can find me catching up on my shows or spending quality time with my hubby.
I run this site for my own personal enjoyment, but I like a challenge so feel free to e-mail me with happy suggestions and comments. Want to know how I do something? Just ask. I can probably accommodate.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!