I have never participated in a Meme so I hope I am doing this right!
Bold: Indicates the things that I've already done
Italics: Indicates the things that I'd like to do
Plain Font: Indicates the things that I haven't done and don't want to do
1. Started your own blog. (This is kind of obvious since it's a BLOG meme)
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii. (My great-grandma used to live there so many many times)
5. Watched a meteor shower. (I have never seen one but hope I do someday!)
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world. (Many times. My pass just expired :(...our last time on the teacups )
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis. (I can't say I would ever want to do that lol)
10. Sang a solo. (In kindergarten when I sitll sounded cute lol.)
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. (I am very good at seeing something visually then re-creating it with my own touch)
15. Adopted a child. (I would love to be able to adopt a child in the future)
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. (I did this in the 4th grade when you could still walk all the way up to her crown!)
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. (I really want to go to France)
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight. (I think all girls who had sisters did this lol)
22. Hitch hiked. (Scary)
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill.
24. Built a snow fort. (I live in Cali but someday hope to live in Colorado so I would love to build one with my kids.)
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon. (Can't say I'm a fan of running lol)
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. (I have seen both...the advantages of having family on both coasts!)
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise. (With girl scouts lol)
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person. (Got to wear the ugly yellow ponchos and all lol.)
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. (Ireland here I come!)
35. Seen an Amish community. (Somewhere in Pennsylvania)
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37.Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing. (Did I mention I was a girl scout? lol)
40. Seen Michelangelo's David in person.
41. Sung Karaoke. (Just recently at a girlfriend's 25th bday party...needless to say there was def alcohol involved otherwise I would have never sang, esp Celine Dion songs lol)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt. (Road trip this last summer with the hubbs and the bubbs)
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. (I have been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Vegas lol.)
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. (Hawaii)
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business. (Chubster Diaper Cakes)
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Guide cookies. (haha yes another girl scout one)
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood.
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a check.
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square. (Wow...I did a lot of things on that 4th grade trip lol)
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London.
77. Broken a bone. (knock on wood)
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car. (I love my car but we bought it used...I would love to buy a brand new car in the future)
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. (Soccer and Track & Field in high school)
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. (Hubby has done it and I would like to try one day.)
88. Had chickenpox. (I was 1 so I don't remember...before the good 'ol vaccination)
89. Saved someones life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous. (Brian Austen Green..need I say more lol)
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby. (can't wait to have more!)
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee. (knock on wood lol)
If you decide to do this meme, please come back and give me the link. I'd love to read yours!