March 14, 2010

Getting to Know You Sunday

Happy Sunday! I hope you all have had an amazing weekend with your family and friends. It is time for another getting to know you Sunday over at Mannland!  

Here are the questions:


1. What's your favorite Easter candy?

Chocolate Cadbury cream eggs

2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?

Def women

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?

I try not to be too wordy and add lots of pictures!

4. Were you popular in highschool?

Ha ha...I was def not popular

5. What's your bra size?

wow! personal this week but its all good lol 36c

6. How many states have you lived in?

Just 1...good 'ol California

7. What's one blog you read every day?

Lulu's Tiles! I love her ideas!

8. Peanut butter or Nutella?

If I have to choose peanut butter...I hate nutella and am not a huge fan of peanut butter lol

Your turn!

Don't forget to link up to this week's One Crafty Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!