March 26, 2010

Super Crafty Saturdays


If you’re a new fantabulous follower, every Saturday we get together to share our newest creations. It could be just about anything crafty- a project, artwork, scrapping...anything you are proud of! At the beginning of each week I will choose some of my favorties to feature and it might be you!

I was so excited last week when we had 26 links!!! Now this week let's aim for more! I have so many fantabulously creative followers and would love to see what you have been working on!!! I will try and get to every link over the weekend but I am super duper busy with a baby shower, baseball tournament, my little bros getting confirmed, and a 3 year old b-day party! Wow I'm getting tired tired just talking about it! Have no fear I will get to all your links, it just might be Tuesday when I am able to do my favorites! Let me tell you it is getting hard to choose under ten favorites because you are all so amazing!

On a side note...If anyone would like to do a blog swap with me, please e-mail me at onecraftymommy@yahoo.com. Now on to the party!


Some Simple Rules:

1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
2. Include a short description of your creation and the name of your blog.
3. Grab our party button so everyone can get in on the fun.
4. This link party will start at 6pm Friday and end at 6am Monday PST.
5. Have fun!!!





One Crafty Mommy








3 comments:

  1. Glad I found your party! Thanks for hosting ~ Can't wait to check out the links! Have a great weekend. ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Saturday. Looking forward to checking out the great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first party! I may be a newbie, but I love all things creative. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!