March 26, 2010

Fashionable Friday

G.M. Ladies! Amanda from Fashionista On A Dime here! One Crafty Mommy, Shannon has so graciously let me give a shout out to you crafty ladies for today's Fashionable Friday.  If this is the first time we're meeting let me tell you a little bit about me and Fashionista On A Dime...

About Fashionista On A Dime...As a little girl I dreamed of being a princess- the kind that wore ballgowns and glass slippers. Coming into my mid 20's, newlywed, recent college graduate, I now translate "princess" into "Fashionista." Fashionista is a word I use to describe women who want to look their best with what they have.  A Fashionista is a woman who understands her beauty and accentuates it with fashion.  It's about loving who you are FIRST, then understanding what works for your shape second.  It is my mission to share everything I know about fashion in order to bring out the best in you, no matter your shape or size. You can be as hip and beautiful as your heart desires! To read more about me click here!

Today's Look...was inspired by my recent shopping trip to Dos Lagos Promenade in Corona, California. First stop: Ann Taylor Loft. I'm a huge fan because their clothes are just so stylish! Their Spring line of clothes are flawless.  Have you seen it, yet? Oh, good heavens, if you need a mood booster let me recommend stepping into their store. Pink, soft colors, flowers, pink jeweled necklaces, fabric flower belts, soft fabrics, sashes...everything is gorgeous- not to mention FASHIONABLE! However, the prices are a little up there when you start pairing essentials together. Budget challenge? Fear not! I trotted down to Charlotte Russe and found the same look but for less money! Cha-ching! So, ladies, here is a sweet Spring, Soft & Feminine look for you to use for work, going out to network gyour business, or attend your husband's work function...snag this complete look for $50!  

*Beaded Earrings + Pink Tank w/Floral Applique + Trouser w/Sash = $50*
~Plus Bonus Accessories to Enhance Your Work Look!


Flower & Pearl Tank $14
Linen Trouser with Sash $32

Double Row Beaded Wire Earrings $4


Bonus Accessories: Ashland Pink Floral Bag $14.99

mark. Vintage Bloom Ring $14



Want to de-formalize this outfit? Change out the trouser for a pretty skirt, pair of  jeans, or white shorts! Very easy and fun outfits that go a long way. Enjoy your Fashionable Friday, Ladies! ♥ XoX, Amanda

Wow! This is why she is such an awesome best friend, on top of all her other amazing qualities, I get my own personal fashion consultant! I hope you ladies enjoyed that and now it is your turn! You can link up to a blog post, or you can link up to a shirt, skirt, accessory or anything else you would like to share! If we like what you link up, we might even feature it! So start linking! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!