November 15, 2009

My Next Project

So I have kind of been in a funk lately and have not been able to think of any new and cute craft ideas. So I set out on a mission to find a cute idea from all my fellow mom crafters out there and I think I have found it! My friend is the one who originally e-mailed me and once I found the original link I have discovered so many sights that have done this since it is so cute.


It is called "Family Rules Canvas." It is a cutem fun way to display your "family rules" of the house. I am so excited to try it out and will post as soon as I can find a canvas, since I always re-furbish them from thrift stores). If you would like to make your own, check out the awesome tutorial at The Pleated Poppy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!