January 5, 2010

Adorable Bows!

I am asking the question: Can little girls have too many bows? As the proud mommy of an adorable little princess my answer is an astounding NO!!! There can never be such a thing as "too many bows" when it comes to little girls. Don't have a daughter? Think of this as a cute gift for nieces, cousins, sisters, or even yourself! This are so cute and easy to make that I am going to the craft store tomorrow and getting some supplies to make these! Want to know how? Go to this site and see this awesome tutorial. Here are thr adorable bows you can make:




Bumble Bees


Butterflies



Dragon Flies



Lady Bugs



The only thing I think that will be hard about this tutorial is deciding which one to make! So head on over to The Ribbon Retreat to check out this awesome tutorial! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!