March 5, 2010

Even More St. Patricks's Day Decor

Happy Happy Friday! I hope you all are having a fantastic start to the weekend. I know I am because y hubby is home all weekend and we get to go to a baby shower tomorrow which should be so much fun! I will show you all the things I made for the shower soon but tonight is about more St. Patrick's Day Decor. With only 12 days left until the big day I hope you have all started decorating, but if not here are some crafts for you!


Adorable Blocks that you can use year round from Curly Q Crafts:



A tissue paper shamrock that is both clever and crafty from  Under The Table & Dreaming:


The most adorable and versatile seasonal wood blocks from Whimsi Kel. By making these 10 blocks you can make more than 30 words for all year long:


So there are so more fantastic ideas for St. Patrick's Day and more! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me! The other crafts are so super cute, I might need to get my craft on some more! And I'm glad you found me; I'll definitely be adding you to my reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much for the link! I greatly apprecite it! Happy St Patricks Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!