April 12, 2010

Advertising on One Crafty Mommy

Thank you for your interest in advertising on One Crafty Mommy

As of April 2010, One Crafty Mommy has over 280 followers and recieves over 5,000 hits per month. One Crafty Mommy has been featured on various sites and blogs as well!

Rates are very reasonable, only $5 a month! For each sponser, you will get premium ad space, in a 125 x 125 size, as well as a post introducing you.

I post almost everyday with ideas from my home as well as others. I also participate in as many link parties as possible which creates more traffic on One Crafty Mommy.

I currently run three parties on my site each week: Super Crafty Sundays, Trading Tuesdays, & Fashionable Fridays.

Not only can you sponser my site, but if you are interested in having your product reviewed or given away I will be able to do that for you as well, generating even more traffic for your site.

If you are insterested please feel free to e-mail me at onecraftymommy@yahoo.com with the subject advertise and I will get back to you soon!

Thank you so much again for your interest in One Crafty Mommy!






1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Your blog is great! You should have no problems getting sponsors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!