April 2, 2010

Super Crafty Saturday 5


If you’re a new fantabulous follower, every Saturday we get together to share our newest creations. It could be just about anything crafty- a project, artwork, scrapping...anything you are proud of! At the beginning of each week I will choose some of my favorties to feature and it might be you!

I was so excited last week when we had 40 links!!! Now this week let's aim for more! I have so many fantabulously creative followers and would love to see what you have been working on!!! Now due to the Easter weekend anad everything we get busy doing, I am opening the party early (Today-3:00p.m. PST) and keeping it open later (Tuesday-3:00a.m. PST) which gives you amazingly crafty followers a full 84 hours to submit your projects! And did you know you can submit more than one project and it does not have to be from this week. It can be anything you have done that you are proud of! Now this week I am trying the new popular link list so you can all let me know if you like it! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

On a side note...If anyone would like to do a blog swap with me, please e-mail me at onecraftymommy@yahoo.com. Now on to the party!


Some Simple Rules:

1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
2. Include a short description of your creation and the name of your blog.
3. Grab our party button so everyone can get in on the fun.
4. This link party will start at 3pm Friday and end at 3am Tuesday PST.
5. Have fun!!!




One Crafty Mommy






5 comments:

  1. Hi..I'm From Friday Follow...I'm new to this but have found such wonderful people doing these parties & link ups. I wish the rest of the world could be as uplifting & supportive to each other as I have experienced.. I hope you can pop over to my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com & find some inspiration for your family/home...I hope you will become a follower too! Happy Easter!! Barb
    P.S. Hope to have my own link party April 12th “My Creative Space Monday” @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    …..Hope you will join up, too.
    I will be back tomorrow to link up for Saturday!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing the cute ideas. I like the burp cloths seeing as my daughter has a new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your linky party, and I love the photo layout! Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi You’ve got a great blog here. I’ve linked up to your party. I host a link-up party on Tuesdays called Tot Tuesday. I hope you’ll stop by & link up some of your great ideas & projects for tots:

    http://delicious-ambiguity-nennyk.blogspot.com/

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!