February 19, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback

This is my first time participating in Friday Photo Flashback so here goes nothing!




Friday Photo Flashback


I was about 4 years old in this picture at my grandma's pool. (Yes I was only 4 in 1989, I'm a youngin lol) This is how my hair used to look and wouldn't it be nice if my hair was still naturally like this instead of coming from a bottle. I love this picture because it captures what I did almost every day when I was younger. I also love it because the more I look at my daughter the more I realize that she is starting to look more and more like me each day! I thought it was a fun picture! Enjoy!


15 comments:

  1. I'm Friday following you. =D

    Love your bannerr. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming over from Friday Follow. Great picture!!!! I think next week I'll have to check out Friday Photo Flashback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a vERY crafty mommy and your lil princess is adorable!! Thank you for stopping by, when you get a moment come back and read Jennifers guest post on her cancer battle. It is really moving and she will be reading all the comments left under that blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you hit 100 today!!!

    Happy Friday!! I am a new follower!!

    Sarah

    sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fellow crafty mom coming from Friday Follow. I'm a follower now:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Found you from Friday Follow and now I'm following you! Your blog is uber cute! I love those buttons that you have next to your titles. I hope that makes sense. I hope you'll come say hi too!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the follow! I'm following you back now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm from Friday Follow - thanks for visitng my blog; I'm following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am following you from Friday Follow! Love the picture! Come and check out my blog. Have a great weekend.
    Kyrstin
    www.seewhatwedidtoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will help you twds the 100, I am following you now too. Great flashback.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute picture! Following you back! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Friday Follow:) cute apron!

    Following you now:)

    Shea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following back from Friday Follow!! Thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the friday follow. Following you back :) Congrats on reaching your goal!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!