February 28, 2010

Getting To Know You Sunday

Hello! As I am writing this I am having to do a factory reset on my laptop :( Which means I am losing, as we speak, all of my graphics and pictures!! I am so sad and so dumb I never backed them up which will be the first thing I do when I get my computer back! I have some of the pictures online and I can get most of the graphics back from the sights I got them from but it will be annoying and time consuming! And I know I won't be able to get them all back which just stinks! On a happier note, it is Getting to Know You Sunday again so here it goes!

To play..Grab the questions..copy them..answer them..then go to Mann Land 5 and link on up..


The questions..


1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?

Sky Dive


2. When using a public restroom do you squat over the seat or sit?

squat lol


3. Favorite flower?



4. Pedicure or manicure?

Both!!


5. How many siblings do you have?

4- 2 brother and 2 sisters


6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)

I'm not a man lol
7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?

Used to be able to wear a bikini before I was preggo...now after kids is a tankini. Never been able to wear a one piece since my torso is so dang long


8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?

Walmart...Ok lemme tell you this because I L.O.V.E. Walmart in general but I hate ours. It for one is in the ghetto and I mean ghetto (I live in L.A. County). For this reason I never go there when it is drak since there has been shootings and all sorts of stuff, and lastly it is just plain dirty and un-organized. I hate this since I love the deals, especially on fabric! I am hoping wherever we move I can have me a nice Walmart. BTW if I want to go to a nice Walmart it is a 45 minute drive! I love it but not that much lol.


1 comment:

  1. Oh no! The same thing happened to my computer a while back. I lost ALL of my first baby's baby pictures. It still makes me sad. I back everything up now!

    And I just have to add I LOVE your scrapbook. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!