February 4, 2010

I LOVE Disneyland!

As most of you know I love Disneyland! And as hard as this is going to be, sadly my pass expires March 6th and we are unable to re-new right now. :'( With that being said I can assure you I will be taking the munchkin quite often between now and then to get our "fix" before we have to take a break. With this frequent visitations comes lots of pictures so I am happy to report I found an adorable freebie kit! It is called "Mouse House" and it is from the wonderful blog Dreams Fulfilled.

What a wonderful name especially given the subject of this kit!


Now their latest post is the last of the elements but if you go back a few days all the papers and element links are still in working order and can be downloaded to your computer so you can start scrapping! Here is my page...It is kind of plain but I did it at 1:30 this morning! Enjoy!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!