January 17, 2010

14 Valentine's Day Decor Ideas!

So like I said in my previous post I have been doing tons of research to find the cutest Valentine's Day ideas for you since it is only 3 weeks away! Over the next few days I will be doing some wonderful features of many things you can make easily in your home!

Today I will be starting off with featuring 14 Valentine's Day ideas for decorating your home! I am sharing these now so you have plenty of time to make them and decorate! They all have wonderful tutorials to show you exactly how to go out and make them today!

1. This first idea is so cute I can't wait to hang them in my house! Go check out Moda Bake Shop to find out how!

2. This next idea is an adorable Valentine's Day countdown that Somewhat Simple has put together for you!


3. Check out these adorbale crayon hearts made by Martha Stewart.

4. Or how about these cute hearts that you can hang from twigs or your ceiling. Carina Gardner shows you how!


5. This banner is so cute to hang in your house! Go to Polka Dot Chair to see how!




6. Go to Inspired Ideas to make this adorable wreath to hang on your front door!



7. Check out these adorable photo tiles to  personalize your decorations! Crafting Chicks shows you how!


8. How about this adorable felt heart wreath at The Idea Room.


9. Go to Better Homes & Gardens to learn how to make this adorable heart candle wreath.


10. These are the cutest decorations ever and so easy to make! Heather Bailey shows you how.


11. This candle is such a cute centerpiece and Life as Lori tells you how to do it.


12.How about these adorable modge podge XO letters that Our Nifty Notebook made.


13. Check out this adorable sign at Inspiring Creations.


14. And last but certainly not least this wonderful conversation heart picture! Red Heads Craft More Fun shows you how!

I hope that you all enjoyed these 14 ideas and can't wait to see your versions of them! Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog, and giving me a shout out on my easy candle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!