January 19, 2010

Pottery Barn Knock Off Candle Chandelier

Happy Tuesday! I was going to go to bed until I found this amazing tutorial that I had to share with you right away! Now these amazing chandeliers have been seen at Pottery Barn, Z Gallery, Restoration Hardware, and more and they sell for anywhere from $200-$500! Now I don't know about you but there is not way I could afford that! Wouldn't it be nice if we could have this beautiful chandelier and not pay an arm and a leg for it?! Well thats exactly what Stef @Frugal Home Ideas thought and is sharing with you how to make your very own Candle Chandelier for under 40 dollars!!! If I had a dining room or a house for that matter I would make this tomorrow and I hope those of you that have dining rooms go out and do so! Make sure you share your pictures with me of your finished project. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!