January 5, 2010

Crafty New Year Resolutions

Now I know this is coming a few days late but better late than never. Now all year I have jotted down things in the back of my mind, without writing them down, of things I would like to accomplish. However, due to my lack of writing them down I have forgotten most of them which starts this resolution list. I hope these resolutions will be as effective in real life as they are on paper.

1) Start writing down ideas when I get them!! (I started this already by hanging up a whiteboard!)

2. Create more tutorials of my own for the blog.

3. Make a weekly list of short-term goals.

4. Actually start Aurora's 2008 scrapbook (I know I'm a little behind!)

5. Find more cost-effective stores to buy my craft supplies.

That's all I can come up with for right now until I perfect my first resolution! Until the next craft...Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!