January 2, 2010

Happy 3 Year Anniversary My Love!

On Tuesday, January 2, 2007 I married my love, my life, my best friend. We were married at St. James Catholic Church in Redondo Beach in a beautiful intimate service with 100 family and friends. Our reception was held at Occasions in El Segundo which had a beautiful indoor and outdoor space. It was a beautiful wedding and I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

Each day I wake up and thank God for my wonderful husband. He is the best husband a girl could ask for and he is my best friend. I am so happy we have been together for 3 years and can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together! I wanted to share some pictures of our special day with you! Happy Anniversary Babe! 



I was so excited to marry Chris!



Now introducing for the first time as husband and wife, Mr. & Mrs. Hons



Our Wedding Party: Kaitlin (My Sister), Melissa (My Sister), Phil (Chris' Brother), Stephen (Chris' Cousin)



Chris' Family: Phil, Sharon, & Cory



My Family: John (Dad), Wendy (Mom), Melissa, Kaitlin, Jacob, & Joshua



My Grandparents: Bernice, Fran, Bob, Ruth, & Rudy



Chris' Grandparents: Jack, Jerra, Pat, & Max(went home 2/14/07)



Chris & I at the Reception



Our Sweetheart Table



Leaving for Our Honeymoon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!