January 12, 2010

Top 10 Reasons I Love You

Hello Ladies! I hope the second day of your week is turning out to be a fantastic one! I know I am having an amazing time because my very dear friend and I have been wedding dress shopping since she just got engaged on New Years Eve! I am so excited for her and cannot wait to share my creative talents in helping her plan her wedding! We are having so much fun planning and I will be sharing with you some crafts and ideas in the next few months!

Today's post I am featuring Stephanie @Somewhat Simple who has made an adorable tutorial on a cute gift idea for your significant other! This is so easy and so cute to do that I cannot wait to make one for my hubby, just don't tell him! So head on over to Somewhat Simple to make this adorable craft! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!