January 4, 2010

Barney's Inspired Bracelet

When I think of Barney's I think of this song from Sex and the City...


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Well it is one of my favorite movies and the fact that Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, & Miranda have impecable taste in clothes. It would be women like them who shop at Barney's, not women like us.

Now I know that I would love to be able to shop at Barney's but who really wants to spend 890 dollars on a necklace that does not even have real pearls! I know I wouldn't! So why not make it? Well that is exactly what Tricia at Oh So Crafty did!
She found an in-expensive and easy way to make a Barney's Inspired Bracelet& and so can you! I know I am not only going to try and make the bracelet but make a necklace as well and when I do I will let you know!


So here is the original 890 dollar necklace:




And here is Tricia's version:




Isn't that gorgeous?! So head on over to Oh So Crafty to check out this awesome tutorial and make your own Barney's Inspired Bracelet. I know I will! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I truly enjoy reading each and every one!